Monday, March 2, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane


I am currently sitting in the international terminal at San Fransisco Airport with a four hour layover. I did not take this picture, but posted it anyways. My view of the Golden Gate Bridge was bad because of the rain the bay area is getting. Saying good-bye to Kristi and the girls was not fun at all. To make things even less fun, Kyla decided it was time to be sick and begun such yesterday. So while waiting for my plane to board in Boise, Kyla decided to start throwing up. Luckily we were prepared and had a towel with us which came in handy. This is not the start to a deployment I was hoping for, but it is what it is. Kristi will do just find I am sure. I always tell her that times like this is why I married her. She is so stubborn sometimes that I do not think anything will beat her, she will be able to fix anything. Kristi, I love you.

1 comment: