Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Temporary Place

I checked into work today. After doing much walking I did some more walking. Then after that I walked some more. I have walked sooooooo much today I may have lost 5 pounds already today. So while doing all my walking I walked to the dorm managers office to see about getting me a place to live. After walking all that way found out it was going to be about 2 weeks. For the mean time I will be in the base hotel. I am in a room with 2 beds, but only me. I hope it stays that way. Found out what dorm I will be in though, but when I went over there I was quite disappointed. Nobody treats the dorm very good. It looks like crap and is dirty. The guy who I am walking so much with and I have determined that the place might need a good clean in the near future. In the mean time I am in this lovely little hotel room with no internet in the room. I am having to use the internet a the bowling alley today.

Alright so here is a picture of my hotel room. Yes it is a mess. It does not help that I don't feel like I can unpack.

2 comments:

  1. Aly says, "that looks like a comfy little room, where's the bathroom?" she wishes you were in the picture too. We love and miss you. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugg, everything looks so small over there. I am sorry that your dorm will not be up-to-par, hopefully you can set things straight.

    ReplyDelete