Friday, February 27, 2009

Up and Running


Well I have finally got the blog up and running. Tonight is my last night here at the house. Tomorrow night Kristi and I are going to have a wonderful long date. We'll be first eating at Tucanos in Boise. After dinner we will be going to the Boise Art Museum where there is an Ansel Adams art exhibit. If you did not know, Ansel Adams is without a doubt my favorite photographer. After the exhibit we will be going to a movie and then to our hotel room. We decided a night without the kids would be a great idea, but I wanted to spend my last night (Saturday) with the kids too. We decided then that Friday would be the best night for this. We will be staying at Hotel 43 in down town Boise. Saturday will be a fun filled day with the Kids. We will be having dinner at the Korean House in Boise. I figured that would be a good way to show the kids of what kinds of food I will be eating once I get in Country. I will then fly out on Sunday morning and should be in country Monday evening (Korean Time). Check back soon and I will start posting pictures once I have them.

1 comment:

  1. This will be a fun page!! We're gonna miss you John!!

    ReplyDelete