Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Weapons Jersey


So here in Korea, it is common for all work areas to have some sort of Jersey to represent who they are. Kind of like gang colors to represent a gang, we have Jersey to recognize who our guys are. This evening I went out with one of the guys I supervise (my 3 man) to go get our Jerseys and to get some down right good food. We went to a bulgogi house again, but this time a different one than the other day. The food we got was the chicken bulgogi which I think is so much better than beef. I also decided to order some Yaki mandu. Unlike places back home, this lady brought us more yaki mandu when we ran out just because she was nice. They always give us more rice and today she brought out something with cucumbers just for us to try. It was different, but not bad at all. When we were leaving, the lady was nice too. She said, "here water, very hot, drink water." The ladies who run these food places do it all. She cooks, cleans, dishes, waits, everything. It's not like places back home though. Here there are like 3 or 4 tables in these restaurants. Very nice in deed. Perhaps I'll take a picture of one of these places next time.

So we picked up our Jerseys. We design them and the guy will make ANY patch for us. He does custom work and it is very cheap. All I do is print off a design and we will make it for us. We design the Jersey ourselves to represent who we are. Here are some pics of mine.





2 comments:

  1. I like the Jersey that is really cool and putting your ladies on there was a nice representation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that! What an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete