Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Bit of What I Do


So if you were wondering what it is that I really do, I load bombs and missiles on the F-16s. I have a few pictures here I thought I would post. I run a crew of 3 guys (me being one of them). I am the 1 man which means I am the boss and out rank the other 2 individuals. I have a 2 man (woman) who I will start with again next week. Her job is to run the tools and prepare the jet for the bombs or missiles which ever we are installing. I also have a 3 man who checks over the bombs and gets to drive the little bomb lift which we call a jammer. This week I have been in initial certification in which I have a different 2 man for this week. Here are a few pictures.


These are a few pictures of us getting ready to take down some GBU-12s








This is just one of me walking next to some of our smart bombs (JDAM GBU-38s)

4 comments:

  1. Nice pics. It's nice to see you are actually kept busy and not just on some tropical vacation for the next year. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playing with bombs & missiles, huh? I didn't know what you did so thanks for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my man in uniform ;). Love you. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is one powerful guy. I kinda knew what you did but it is nice to butter understand.

    ReplyDelete